YouTube’s Hidden Agenda to Destroy Hinduism | Racism Proved?




YouTube has a secret agenda to suppress Hinduism and is openly racist against Indians. I show you its Hinduphobic policies, step by step. YouTube is attempting to suppress YouTubers who make videos about Ancient Indian history and Hindu temples. Imagine what happens when everyone stops speaking a language, it would become extinct, right? This is exactly what YouTube is trying to do to Hinduism. Facebook.............. https://ift.tt/BA34vDx Instagram................ https://ift.tt/zhI1mHZ Twitter...................... https://twitter.com/IamPraveenMohan Email id - phenomenaltravelvideos@gmail.com This is my Patreon account if you like to support me - https://ift.tt/HTwnrMg Hey guys, I never thought I would make a video like this, but YouTube is racist, it hates Hinduism, and it does not want YouTubers to make videos about Hindu temples. This is because Youtube management genuinely thinks that Hindu temples are dirty, barbaric places not fit to be seen by normal people. I will prove this to you. Many of you know that two years ago, YouTube deleted some of my videos, it demonetized some videos and even threatened to ban my channel, and I posted videos about the ban. But then YouTube realized it made a mistake and it stopped doing that. But did it? No, it still demonetizes many of my videos, it still posts so may different types of restrictions on my videos. I have chosen to be quiet, because I don’t like drama, all I want to do is, research about ancient sites. But what YouTube is doing now, is not just Anti-Praveen Mohan, it is taking an anti-Hindu stance. For example, my latest video, I show nearly 40 ancient carvings, all of them over 1000 years old But YouTube has put a restriction on it, it says it is not just age restricted, it is offensive content, and also no ads for this video. Because according to YouTube, ancient Indians were barbaric, and violent. But these are actual Hindu Gods and Heros worshiped even today, all these are shrines and temples, you can see fresh turmeric paste on them, because locals worship them. But YouTube thinks, no this is not right, such Hindu temples should not be shown to others. But may be I am just over reacting because YouTube just banned my recent video, right? No, I will show you another example. YouTube has also restricted, and demonetized this video. I don’t know why? All I know is that I was showing some weird creatures, two of these creatures sitting on two of these creatures, and somehow, it is not suitable for most viewers, because these creatures are not covered up. I did appeal for a manual review, and guess what? They manually reviewed it, and then decided yes, it is unsuitable. Why? Because these carvings are from a Hindu temple, and YouTube is racist, that’s why. I will prove this to you now. Here is another video, shorts video. YouTube thinks that Hindu temples violate its Sex and Nudity policy. Most of you know me, I never talk about erotica or private parts of carvings, I don’t even use curse words in my videos. Now why am I saying this is racist right? Because the same standards do not apply outside India. Lets a pick a video, a random video. This is a museum in Athens, Greece. Let me just randomly show you. Here is a nude woman, and here is a nude man, already. But why is this not banned? Why is this not age restricted or inappropriate? I can show you all the videos in this column, showing the same museum or other European museums with a lot of nude statues, and YouTube has no problem showing them to everybody, because they are all carvings of white people, they were all ancient greeks, so may be the barbaric and dirty nudity rules, somehow do not apply to them. These rules only apply if Indian statues are standing like this. This is the only conclusion I can think of, prove me wrong. What is the difference between this statue and this statue? Just race. I think, YouTube is inherently Hinduphobic. About my latest video, I know many of you will think, this is because of the violence, suicide rituals, cutting heads, etc, may be YouTube is not racist. So Why aren’t vidoes about Japanese suicides banned? Why is n’t this video banned? Pretty much the same violence, right? The only reason is because it is not Indian, these are Greek Gods. If I make a video about Indian Gods killing someone, YouTube would absolutely restrict that video claiming it is inappropriate. I think the people running YouTube, genuinely believe that Hinduism is not a good religion and Indian temples are not fit to be seen by everybody. And there is a very sinister and planned agenda attached to this, because YouTube is waging an economic warfare against Hinduism. I am sure it has restricted videos of many YouTubers who show Hindu temples. But most YouTubers do not come out and say this is what is YouTube is doing to their videos, instead, they will just stop showing Hindu temples. #hinduphobic #youtubepolicy #praveenmohan

Hello and welcome to the paranormal corner. you are watching YouTube’s Hidden Agenda to Destroy Hinduism | Racism Proved? published at October 21, 2022 at 08:02AM. Your daily source of unexplained and unusual paranormal videos and documents. If you like the paranormal content of this blog, please follow us on our social networks:| Hola y bienvenido a "el rincon paranormal", tu fuente diaria de videos y documentos paranormales, inexplicables e insolitos. Si te gusta el contenido paranormal de este blog, por favor siguenos en nuestras redes sociales:

Blog: elrinconparanormal.blogspot.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RinconParanorm1
Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/elrinconparanormalblogspotcom/
Discord: https://discord.com/invite/ZfumFPs
Tik tok: www.tiktok.com/@rinconparanormal0?lang=es


Ignore tags:
#strange,#enigma,#mystery,#odd,#unexplained,#real,#weird,#ghost,#real,#terror,#horror,#sighting,#stories,#occult,#scary,#parapsychology,#discovery,#hunt,#extraño,#paranormal,#insolito,#misterios,#inverosimil,#inexplicable,#inaudito

Comments