TAROT 101: Learn ALL 78 Tarot Cards





 #learnTarot #tarot #tarotreading
Major Arcana:  2:06
Swords:  26:54
Cups:  40:11
Wands:  55:49
Pentacles:  1:16:42
*I used the Rider-Waite Tarot deck for this instructional video.  Lots of love & light on your card reading journey and remember to have fun! 
________
WELCOME DEAR SOULS,

I am so glad you made it.  I’m Molly and I am here to deliver intuitive messages regarding your love situation, life path, career, and spirituality.  I am blessed to have a deep, spiritual connection with the energies of the Tarot and have found it to be a powerful and effective divination tool for insight and reflection.  My cards have served as an invaluable guide for my intuitive and psychic abilities in my own life and it brings me a deep satisfaction to be able to extend these gifts to you.  

I hope these messages help bring you validation, clarity and peace of mind.  Words can’t express how much I appreciate all of your beautiful comments and feedback.

Molly x
Leo sun // Pisces moon // Cap rising

• INSTAGRAM:  https://www.instagram.com/insightfuli...
• PRIVATE READINGS: https://www.etsy.com/shop/insightfulshop
• EMAIL: insightfulintuitive11@gmail.com
• Donations to this channel are always appreciated :)  https://www.paypal.me/insightfulintui...

#tarot #tarotreading #learnTarot

#strange,#enigma,#mystery,#odd,#unexplained,#real,#weird,#ghost,#real,#terror,#horror,#sighting,#stories,#occult,#scary,#parapsychology,#discovery,#hunt,#extraño,#paranormal

Comments